It is late August and I already see a lot of Oktoberfests and pumpkin brews in the beer store, but I’m not ready for them yet. I’m still sampling refreshing summer beers, such as the Saranac 12 Beers of Summer 2011.
Hot August weather calls for light-bodied, thirst-quenching beers, and the Saranac mixed 12-pack delivers exactly what is needed. The 12-pack includes:
- Saranac Pale Pale Ale, a crisp, refreshing American Pale Ale (4.7%)
- Saranac Summer Ale, a delicious summer beer with hints of lemon (4.7%)
- Saranac Hefeweizen, a traditional German-style Wheat beer (5.6%)
- Saranac Belgian White, a classic Belgian-style White ale (5.3%)
- Saranac Kölsch, a light blonde German ale (5.0%)
- Saranac IPA, I love the inclusion of this American IPA in the summer 12-pack (5.8%)
The Matt Brewing Company in Utica, New York brews the Saranac line of beers. I hope I can find another case of this before its replaced on the store shelves with Saranac’s fall 12-pack!