I love the beer events at Gordon Biersch Rockville! When I saw that brewmaster Christian Layke was planning a beer and wing event – Wing-a-Palooza – I was stoked! Beer and wings – does it get any better than that?!
The menu consisted of 18 wings and a 6-beer sampler. There were three wings of six different styles, and each wing style was paired with a beer.
- Maple Bacon Bourbon Wings with a Stout
- Winter Bock-Bock-Bock Wings with the Märzen
- Habanero Plum Wings with a West Coast IPA
- Roasted Jalapeno BBQ Wings with the Golden Export
- Chipotle Agave Lime Wings with a Session IPA
- Orange Crush Wings with the Hefeweizen
My mouth is watering as I think about these amazing beer and wing combinations. My favorite combo was the Habanero Plum Wings with the West Coast IPA. The wings had a super-spicy kick that paired perfectly with the hoppy IPA.
Pingback: Flying Dog Holiday Collection | Boa Beer Blog·