What’s Up is holding a Chesapeake Beer Madness competition. Nine craft beers from around the Chesapeake square off in a March-Madness style tournament to crown the region’s best brew. Your votes decide the winners of each round.
The field includes:
- Eastern Shore Brewing
- Evolution Craft Brewing Company
- Dogfish Head Craft Brewery
- Wild Goose Brewery
- Gordon Biersch
- 16 Mile Brewing Company
- Fordham Brewing Company
- Clipper City Brewing
The competition runs through the end of October…the schedule:
- First round: October 1 through 16
- Second round: October 17 through 23
- Championship round: October 24 through 30
- Champion announced: October 31
Read the “101 course” on area brewers to learn more about the great beer being made in the Chesapeake region. And then get out and find some!