Speaking of summer beers, the Saranac 12 Beers of Summer 2010 is the perfect remedy to the heatwave we’ve been experiencing on the East Coast. The high temperature today here in Washington, D.C. was 102 degrees and we’re expecting 100+ temperatures again tomorrow. Hot weather calls for light-bodied, refreshing, thirst-quenching beers, and the Saranac mixed 12-pack delivers exactly what is needed. The 12 pack includes:
- Saranac Pale Pale Ale, a crisp, refreshing Pale Ale
- Saranac Amber Wheat, an unfiltered and flavorful American Wheat Ale
- Saranac Helles, a light German Lager
- Saranac Pomegranate Wheat, a combination of unfiltered wheat beer and pomegranate juice; a smooth, tart wheat beer
- Saranac Summer Ale, a delicious summer beer
- Saranac Rye Pilsener, a European Pilsener brewed with rye malt
The Matt Brewing Company in Utica, New York brews the Saranac line of beers. The 12-pack is only available through July, so you better grab this one while you can. With no end in sight to the hot weather, there’s no end to the need for summer beers!